Recreational Shock Value

Have no fear, because hopefully I won't

My Photo
Name:
Location: Logan, Utah, United States

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

If You Only Knew

Each person has a revolving door. sometimes we see that door and run straight through it with out even knowing what's inside. Quite often we might sit there with our hands on the handle just waiting to push, but are too busy looking at the "architecture" and totally forget to go in when we get distracted by another building. Then there are those times that we just want to play in the door itself, nothing more. Going around in circles for hours, days, weeks? We're not in and we're not out, we're just there. Others see us and figure "Oh, he's going in" or maybe they will figure that we're going out. Either way you've been spotted in the doors.

How easy is it to go in the doors, stay a while and then decide that you don't like the decorating, so you leave? Can you go in then go out then go in again? Is there ever enough room to let more than one person in at a time? Or maybe we just want to lock our doors and keep everyone out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

I have always been a little afraid of revolving doors... Those and escalators. I'm always scared that thery're going to move too fast and clip at my heels--then I'll end up all mangled or something. I try to use regular doors if at all possible.

1:57 PM  
Blogger B said...

I think I have more than one revolving door that leads to different sized rooms. I have one for friends that is a room that doesn't have a limit of people allowed at any given time, I have a family door which is slowly (as the family grows) allows additional people to come in and then there is the boyfriend door. That allows only one person at a time. They can go in and out while they decide if they like the room, but if they decide to go away for good, it usually ends up locked for a while for remodeling.

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home