Recreational Shock Value

Have no fear, because hopefully I won't

My Photo
Name:
Location: Logan, Utah, United States

Monday, November 08, 2004

Segwa 2

Unlike a number of people, I really did enjoy high school. My friends and I had a lot of fun and oddly enough we even had fun with some of the teachers. However, it's a little funny to look back and see how we percieved the world. As far as I see, I was a pretty smart idiot.

One of my best memories was how excited I got when I, a sophomore, got a date with a junior. Yep, she was a whole year older than me and my friends were so excited. . . so here I am, now in college. Junior, sophomore, senior, or even super senior doesn't seem to matter any more. I guess that's why I like this simple memory so much, to ponder on what I've learned and come to understand. What actually matters compared to what we actually care about. Will I look back at myself in another six or seven years and see the same silly kid in college as I now see in high school?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home