Recreational Shock Value

Have no fear, because hopefully I won't

My Photo
Name:
Location: Logan, Utah, United States

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Amendments

Tiwan finally came to live at the Round House and I'm so glad he did. I may still be the eldest of them, but he's not too far behind me.

Basically he's comming in, cleaning up, and making a list of what we need to get done. And yet he does it all in a good way. So, let it be known that I'm now excited to make it back to my aparment and to invite guests and anything else that might wander in. ;)

4 Comments:

Blogger frogkisser said...

Hey guess what?! Switchfoot is coming in concert again. We should have a reunion of people who went to the last one:)

9:37 PM  
Blogger fantastic funk said...

Ok, Mr. Devil, I've decided you should post a little more often. But since this is your most recent post, I'll put this here...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

3:27 PM  
Blogger American Girl said...

I know this is a day late, but HAPPY FREAKIN' BIRTHDAY!

8:26 AM  
Blogger American Girl said...

Boy - you really need to update!

7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home