Recreational Shock Value

Have no fear, because hopefully I won't

My Photo
Name:
Location: Logan, Utah, United States

Monday, February 05, 2007

As long as there are tests in schools . . .

I have some free time. Right now I should be looking at a question asking me to explain something about the mechanism of action in the drug class fluoroquinolones. However, instead I'm writing this blog to tell you why I'm not taking the test. (Did you follow that one?)

My professor has been contaminated and therefore he was not able to give us the test which we'd studied so long and hard for.

Don't worry, he's probably just fine, but due to all of the procedures that are put in place for such an occurrence he was going to be busy till our class time was up.

I'm really not upset about it, obviously another day or two to study is a welcome opportunity. So I'm going to buckle down and see if I can get my head around some of those more exciting little tidbits. (By the way; Fluoroquinolones interfere with the nucleic acid synthesis in order to kill the bacteria.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home