Recreational Shock Value

Have no fear, because hopefully I won't

My Photo
Name:
Location: Logan, Utah, United States

Sunday, November 28, 2004

Is it Really Here?

I was talking with a good friend of mine and the events of a year ago came up in our conversation. I must admit that while situations where a lot more ackward at that time then they are today it still seems that life was easier for me through the trials then life is now just making from one exam to the next.

As I tried to figure this out it slowly came to me what was different. While not perfect, during that time I feel like I was doing pretty well spiritually speeking. I can't say the same for now.

It's so easy to forget the real things that make you happy. The things that help you to know what's important.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home