Recreational Shock Value

Have no fear, because hopefully I won't

My Photo
Name:
Location: Logan, Utah, United States

Friday, March 17, 2006

So Cold, it's Been Raining For Days

Due to the fact that I'm not actually taking classes this semester, Spring Break doesn't mean a whole lot to me directly. Work keeps going even though all the students are gone. However, to most of my friends it seems to mean that they are supposed to ditch me. I get home from work excited to play and then reality hits me-nobody's here.

I suppose that the student population will be growing again soon, I'm so excited for school to start back up. (I imagine that's the only time I'll ever say that for the next few years.)

7 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Burly Boy, you need a vacation, I can tell. You should come be my friend sometimes. :) Hope today finds you less lonely.

1:08 PM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

Holly, I'd love to, and I'll see what I can do about that. However, might I also suggest that Monkee is setting a great example by coming up to visit the Cold North. ;)

3:51 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Name the time. If you've got a weekend free, and don't feel like driving down here, I could most likely find my way up north. It wouldn't be the first time, I'll remind you. Just let me know when.

11:37 AM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

DM: While it might not be as cold then as it is now, there is a good chance that it will be cooler than the south, therefor, I'll stand by my "Cold North"

Holly: I never really feel like driving down south these days, but my door is always open for friends.

11:47 AM  
Blogger American Girl said...

It has been way too long since I've seen you, what was it? I am thinking my birthday party ... LAST JUNE! We miss you Burly Boy!

9:01 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Hmm. Well, methinks I'd need something a little more specific, seeing as how I only have one friend up there now, and I can't just expect Mr. Drifter Man to be waiting at home for me to arrive. Plus, I don't even know for sure where you live anymore.

11:40 AM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

Jeez! I leave you unatended for just a short time . . . !

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home