Recreational Shock Value

Have no fear, because hopefully I won't

My Photo
Name:
Location: Logan, Utah, United States

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Dust in the Wind

I'm a drifter, a nomad. Pretty much people these days only have two ways in which they can get a hold of me, the fastest being my cell phone, the other being that they can sit somewhere around the apartment complex and I'll show up eventually.

This is something that I've pondered on quite a bit. What is it that gives me cabin fever? Why do I continually get bored in my own home?

1 Comments:

Blogger American Girl said...

I think there is a lot of peace in finding peace with being by oneself in ones home. I am learning that more and more lately. I used to hate being home at night and would call every friend I had a phone number for until I found something to do. Now I find great pleasure in the time I spend alone, scrapbooking or reading or doing whatever just for me. I love my friends and spending time with them, but those alone moments are becoming priceless.

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home