Recreational Shock Value

Have no fear, because hopefully I won't

My Photo
Name:
Location: Logan, Utah, United States

Monday, May 23, 2005

Once Just Isn't Enough

Apparently my summer has worked out to be quite a bit busier than I'd expected, add that to the matter that I can't get to a computer as readily as I'd hoped and it pretty well makes for a dead blog on the internet.

I'm looking over my scheduling and will be able to find some more time in the next while to get out some of the thoughts in my mind. Till then, be happy knowing that I'm alive and making myself an annoyance to whomever I'm able.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:45 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

'making myself an annoyance to whomever I'm able.' I love it. Glad you're still there.

7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home