Recreational Shock Value

Have no fear, because hopefully I won't

My Photo
Name:
Location: Logan, Utah, United States

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Today Only Happens Once in a Life-Time

Realization has come to me that I'm a slow learner, or maybe I'm just a little thicker than most. Any number of my friends can hold smaller duties and learn enough about their own eternal salvatioin to last for the next two years or so. God looks down on me and sees that the only way to teach me is by giving me enough responsability that I can't ignore the lessons to be learned, then after I THINK that I've begun to understand He jumps ahead and throws another assignment.

Some day I'll actually know what it is that's being drivin into my soul, till then I'd better work on getting more organized.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Hey Mr. Stuffin! Thought I'd check in, and lo and behold, you've posted! Did you get made EQ pres. or something? Do tell!

9:46 AM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

Ha, you haven't been updated lately have you? . . . guess that's my fault.

I've been the EQ pres for the past year, however I just got released from said calling and was put into the position of Exec. Sec. Like I said, there's something I'm supposed to be learning. :(

2:29 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Sheesh. You are slacking on your communication my friend. ;)

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home